The RC of Limassol Kourion was Established in June 1997 by 28 founding members. The founding chart was given by the Governor: PDG. Tawfic Kawar of Jordan.
The RC of Limassol Kourion was the first RC in Limassol to include women among its members.
Sponsors Clubs: RC of Limassol and RC of Limassol-Amathusia.
It currently has 38 members from various professions who are distinguished for their professional activity and ethos.
Several members of our Club are and have been members at various committees of Cyprus and / or district.
Major projects of the Club are:
• Planting trees in a mountainous area of Limassol (Listovounos)
• Donation to the Fire Service of special equipment to detect and rescue trapped survivors after earthquake
• Free allocation of breakfast to needy pupils in primary schools
• Creation of Road Safety Park in Melina Mercouri Park in Mesa Geitonia municipality
• Donation to the Municipality of Limassol of a street cleaning vehicle
• Repeated Donations and purchases of special equipment for the Center for Preventive Pediatric, equipment for early detection of hearing loss in infants
• Created a DVD for the city of Limassol
• Donated equipment for child care station and Rehabilitation Center “Anosi ‘
• Participate in Cyprus Rotary project to create the Center of saving Primary cells at Karaiskakio Foundation
• Donation to the Cyprus Association of Cancer Patients and Friends to buy 2 machines for the production and supply of oxygen for the patients in home care service.